Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Friday, May 3rd Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time: Wanderer of the Wastes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Friday, May 3rd Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time: Wanderer of the Wastes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/3/2024 21:30:28   
Laeon val Observis

quote:

Friday, May 3, 2024
Arena at the Edge of Time: Wanderer of the Wastes
Hey there, heroes!

The Lost Fables Chapter 2 Board has been updated with a new challenge! From the Elemental Wastes comes a mysterious challenger!

While there are many pockets and areas of the Elemental Wastes that are hospitable to life, much of the Wastes is a fluctuating mess that only the most prepared and skilled adventurers may wander...

Odessa, the Wanderer of the Wastes and her fleet of MogBots awaits in the Arena at the Edge of Time!

Do you think you have what it takes to survive against her? Head over to the Inn at the Edge of Time to find out!

Also this week, May seasonal items have arrived!

The Tri-Form Flux cosmetic weapon, used by Odessa, is now available! Other seasonal May items have returned as well!

Also this week, we have a number of bug fixes!
  • Fixed an issue where the Quest Complete screen was not properly blocking the entire screen.
  • Fixed being able to use keyboard movement to bypass cutscenes in the Book 1/3 Intro, Book 1/3 Ambushes, and Zorbak's Prank.
  • Fixed an issue where Pyromancer's damage boost for having equal DEX and INT wasn't calculating properly.
  • Fixed an issue where declining quest loot using the mouse, then trying to leave a quest, declining, then pressing the space bar could cause the game to crash.
  • Fixed an issue where the Dark Diaphonous Chains and Dark Diaphonous Reaper were unable to be sold.
  • Fixed an issue where Death's Majestic Scythe had an undefined resistance.
  • Anything else I may have forgotten!

And that's all for this week!

< Message edited by Laeon val Observis -- 5/4/2024 3:01:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
5/4/2024 3:38:13   
Flabagast

I see Darkon's been busy...

spoiler:

It's good to see that Odessa is just as cool as she was in Mechquest!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/13/2024 15:53:34   
Glais

Even though I'm way too rusty to deal with any of the Inn stuff, from a lore perspective so happy to see things like this where MQ lives on in vague and interesting ways.

DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Friday, May 3rd Design Notes: Arena at the Edge of Time: Wanderer of the Wastes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition